We currently have an immediate opportunity at our Elk Grove office for a dependable team player in our credit department. The Credit Assistant will identify, investigate and resolve delinquent accounts via phone/email and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
To be considered for this position, ALL applicants must apply at www. slakey.com/careers
· Maintain customer e-file and assist administrator in filing.
· Collect on return checks and answer inquires on billing/account questions.
· Analyze new accounts for credit line.
· Research short and over payments.
· Microsoft office experience a must with intermediate Excel and Outlook knowledge.
· Background in credit and collections relative to the management of larger scale commercial accounts.
· Business degree, accounting degree highly desired, relative and comparative experience to credit/collections and account management a must.
· Experience with Mechanics Liens highly desired.
Great Opportunity with Slakey Brothers, a leading Plumbing & HVAC wholesaler! Slakey Brothers is a wholesale distributor dedicated to providing the best total value and service to our customers. We service the HVAC, plumbing and pipe, valve, and fittings (PVF) markets in California, Northern Nevada and Southern Oregon.
Slakey Brothers offers a Stable, friendly work atmosphere · Great wages as well as an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid vacations and sick leave; and nine paid holidays per year.