Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sales Promotions and Dealer Programs:
- Plan, implement, communicate, and recap all “Equipment” sales promotions including homeowner rebates, RSP Spiffs, special price bulk-buys, and dealer conversion incentives.
- Manage all “Equipment” dealer programs and agreements including Bryant FAD, and Heil, etc.
- Develop a budget with the VP of Marketing, Equipment VP and Marketing Sales Supervisor and manage the expenses to meet these budgets.
- Develop an effective working relationship with Bryant, Payne, Heil and Daikin such that all sales promotions and programs are clearly understood.
- Manage any 3rd parties providing “out sourced” support and hold them accountable for performance.
- Work with the Web and Catalog Specialist to post all promotions, programs, and dealer agreements to SlakeyCustomer.com, SlakeyTeam.com, and the App.
- Provide advanced notice and Outlook appointments to Team Members so that start dates and deadlines are on their calendars.
- Work with the Marketing Graphic Design Specialists to create and distribute printed promotion materials.
- Develop SOP’s for all promotions and programs and seek process improvement.
- Prepare sales reporting such as sales results, comparisons to other promotions, budget, gross cost, recoveries, and customer feedback.
-Work with the VP of Marketing, Equipment VP and Marketing Sales Supervisor to plan on-time and accurate recovery of Co-op from Suppliers, Customers, etc.
-Work with the Marketing Specialists and Accounting Team to ensure the complete processing of Co-op.
3. Additional Specific Duties:
-Main Marketing contact for “Equipment-related” requests from our Customers, Team Members, and vendors.
-Assist with the monthly ISC – Intentional Sales Call form for TMs.
-Create and schedule monthly Constant Contact customer communication emails for Equipment brands
-Work with Equipment VP and Equipment Sales Managers to provide product content for ‘Solution’ Monthly Mailer produced by Slakey Graphic Design Specialists
-Manage and track Sales Driver Programs and Custom Promotions for specific customers that are approved by the Equipment VP.
-Participate in factory conference calls.
-Communicates all “Equipment-related” events, trips, and trainings to the Marketing Events Specialist, who will take the lead managing them.
-Work with E-Commerce team to ensure new products and promotions are advertised on SlakeyCustomer.com and App.
-Have general knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign and Photoshop programs to create quick-turn flyers and edit images if the Graphic Design Specialist is unavailable.
• Four-year college degree required
• Appropriate prior work experience
• Strong project management skills
• Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve appropriately
• Strong decision-making abilities - understands impact and implications of decisions
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills