Inside Sales Representative HVAC
The Inside Sales Representative HVAC performs a variety of inside sales, promotion and customer service duties with primary focus on increasing sales by developing strong customer relationships, generating new leads and implementing the Company’s sales and marketing programs, maintaining constant awareness of the market, competitor activities and problems and resolving customer issues.
• Minimum 3 years HVAC industry related experience
• Minimum 1 year sales related experience
• Experience with new account development/product introduction desired
• Ability to related to people at all levels, communicating both on a technical and non-
• Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of HVAC/Plumbing industry
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• College/Industry related certification a plus.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
Great Opportunity with Slakey Brothers, a leading Plumbing & HVAC wholesaler!
Slakey Brothers is a wholesale distributor dedicated to providing the best total value and service to our customers. The key element of our service is supplying our customers what they need, when and where they need it. Followed closely by providing our customers with resources they need to succeed like technical information, technical training.
We service the HVAC, plumbing and pipe, valve, and fittings (PVF) markets in California, Northern Nevada and Southern Oregon.
If you are looking for a great work environment, stability, and opportunities for advancement, apply today!
Compensation: Depending on Experience