Slakey Brothers is looking for dynamic, self-starters to service established accounts and expand sales further. Responsibilities include providing excellent service to established accounts, sourcing and selling new accounts, and ensuring superior customer service. Extensive training will be provided.
Responsibilities May Include:
· Selling to residential and commercial contractors
· Targeting potential customers and developing new accounts
· Calling current customers and cultivating long-term relationships
· Introducing and selling plumbing equipment and supplies
· Bidding jobs, producing quotes, processing customer orders, and providing customers technical product information
· Addressing customer issues and concerns
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 years related industry sales experience
• Ability to relate to people at all levels, communicating both on a technical and non-technical basis
• Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent math skills
• Strong computer and related software skills
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
• Strong customer service skills
• Good driving record
• High school diploma or equivalent
Great Opportunity with Slakey Brothers, a leading Plumbing & HVAC wholesaler! Slakey Brothers is a distributor dedicated to providing the best total value and service to our customers. We service the HVAC, plumbing and pipe, valve, and fittings (PVF) markets in California, Northern Nevada and Southern Oregon. We offer our employees:
· Stable, friendly work atmosphere
· Great wages as well as an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan
· Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
· Paid vacations and sick leave
· Nine paid holidays per year.
If you are looking for a great work environment, stability, and opportunities for advancement, apply today!